Permatrack H heavy duty highway bridge expansion joint is a structurally enhanced movement joint that can be used to replace low movement asphaltic plug type systems which may have become distorted through heavy slow moving vehicles, or have suffered irreversible damage through overloading.
Permatrack expansion joint system is a Highways Agency Registered Product (No. 028 – Dated 22/08/2002) and can be installed at any depth or width to accommodate localised road surface deterioration, which otherwise would have to be replaced using a more expensive system of jointing.
Features and Benefits
- Highways Agency Registered Product (No. 028 – Dated 22/08/2002)
- Unlimited joint width and depth
- Versatile/waterproof road expansion joint repair system
- Rapid installation – reducing delays on site and inconvenience to road users
- Long term durability – even in heavily trafficked road conditions
- Cost effective installation
- Surface finishes to match a variety of road types and skid resistance requirements
- High bond strength to substrate