Permatrack H Transitional Joint System has been specifically developed to resist the fatiguing and traffic damage that occurs in road finishes adjacent to metal tram and train rails, where they form part of or intersect highways.
The system is designed to accommodate damage to road finishes caused by the increased vibration and excessive tensile movements within the rails at crossovers, bends or other locations.
Additional 20mm buffer zones can be installed either side of the Permatrack sections in highly stressed areas. The top is finished with Permatrack H and completed with an anti-skid dressing. Anti-skid properties of the finished installation meet the highest Highways Agency specification and surface finishes are available in a wide variety of options to match adjacent road surfaces.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile/waterproof transitional joint system
- Rapid installation – reducing delays on site and inconvenience to road users
- Long term durability – even in heavily trafficked road conditions
- Cost effective installation
- Surface finishes to match a variety of road types and skid resistance requirements
- High bond strength to substrate
- Accommodates differential/substrate movement