A high performing waterproofing membrane consisting of straight run bitumen heavily modified with APP modified Bitumen and reinforced with non-woven polyester.
The top surface is finished with a mechanically rolled dark/grey coloured slate layer offering excellent bonding with PP film on the 8 cm overlap.The underside finished with a profiled thermofusible film which rapidly melts during the torching operation.
Imperial Black is intended for use as part of a torch-applied built up roofing system for flat and sloping roofs. It is ideal for both new roofs and the repair of existing felt and asphalt roofs.
Feature & Benefits
- Specially formulated APP modified bitumen coating
- Tough polyester base for membrane strength and durability
- Excellent puncture resistance during work operations
- Low temperature flexibility to -8°C
- Rapid melt sacrificial backing speeds torching application
- Mineral finish offering excellent UV protection.
- 10 year materials guarantee