Hyload Insulated DPC (previously Ruberclose) has been developed to minimise cold bridging when closing masonry cavity walls around openings. Designed to be installed as work proceeds, it is easy to handle and resilient enough to accommodate irregularities in cavity closers.
Hyload FR Insulated DPC meets building regulations where fire resistance is a requirement, achieving a minimum of 30 minutes resistance. Safe and easy to install, it has been developed to minimise cold bridging when closing masonry cavity walls around openings in line with current and proposed fire regulations.
Features and Benefits
- Superior thermal resistance
- Flexible High Performance DPC, superior to polythene
- Robust insulation material, will not crack when bent
- BBA Certification
- Standard sizes are suitable for both 100mm and 140mm blockwork
- Special sizes available
- Supplied in 8m roll lengths
- Bitumen polymer laminated to cross-linked polyethylene foam insulation
- Environmentally friendly - CFC & HCFC free
- Conforms to the Building Regulations – Approved Document L, NHBC, and BRE guidelines “Thermal insulation; avoiding risks”
|Roll length (m)||8||8||8|
|Roll width (mm)||165||180||225|
|Insulation width (mm)||100||100||140|
|Insulation thickness (mm)||17||17||17|
|BBA Cert. No.||97/3310||97/3310||97/3310|
These standard sizes are available. Special sizes are also available on application to IKO's Structural Waterproofing Design Service.
Preformed Cloak for Insulated DPCS
|Type 9.1: Insulated DPC||Type 9.1 Download Template|