Goldseal is a high performance elastomeric built up roofing system offering the specifier and the client an advanced flat roofing remedy for new build and refurbishment projects.
Goldseal membranes are produced using polyester reinforcements, offering exceptional mechanical strength and dimensional stability, and contain a fire retardant additive for improved fire performance.
Features and Benefits
- BBA Approved (Certificate No 05/4198)
- Tough rot proof polyester reinforcement for membrane strength and durability
- Robust membrane with excellent tensile strength, elongation and tear resistance
- Fire retardant formulation
- Traditional pour and roll application
- Excellent puncture resistance against trafficking during work operations
- SBS elastomeric bitumen coating (low temp flexibility -20°C)
- Long life expectancy - BBA certified to last in excess of 25 years.