Superflex high performance roofing membranes are LPCB approved and provide long term waterproofing performance.
The combination of polyester bases for toughness and SBS polymer modified bitumen coatings for flexibility, ensures that Superflex P&R membranes have the properties to cope with the demands of modern building techniques. The products are specially designed for traditional pour and roll application and are suitable for both new build and refurbishment applications.
- BBA Approved (Certificate No 05/4198)
- LPCB Approved
- Traditional pour and roll application
- SBS modified bitumen coating (low temp. flexibility to -20°C)
- Fire performance achieving BS 476: Part 3: FAA (testing carried out by the Warrington Fire Research Centre)
- Long life expectancy - BBA certified to last in excess of 25 years.