Mach One membranes are comprised of a polyester glass-fibre composite reinforcement with exceptional mechanical strength and stability. The reinforcement is coated with a high percentage SBS modified bitumen incorporating Graphite Firewall Technology, and surfaced with green, black or brown mineral granules.
Mach One is a single layer roofing system which can be mechanically fastened, ballasted or bonded with polyurethane adhesive. The membrane may be used on either insulated or uninsulated roofs in conjunction with the other IKO Systems products.
Features and Benefits
- BBA Approved (Certificate No 00/3760)
- PrevENt Graphite Fire Wall Technology – LPCB Approved
- Flame-free system
- PU adhered or mechanically fixed options
- Single layer, highly robust membrane
- Superior puncture resistance
- Rapid, clean and safe installation
- SBS elastomeric bitumen coating (low temp flexibility -20°C)
- Rapid sealing of laps
When combined with Systems S-A Vapour Control Layer and Polimar cold applied liquid detailing, Mach One forms a completely flame free roofing system.