Quadra PrevENt T-O is a high performance fire-resistant roofing membrane, consisting of a polyester/glass composite carrier, enhanced with a layer of expandable natural graphite crystals, and coated with a high performance APP polymer modified bitumen.
Quadra PrevENt T-O also incorporates a diamond shaped coating on the underside of the membrane which is applied using heat activation, and subsequently permits the membrane to act as a vapour diffusion layer. This results in a bonding area to the substrate of approximately 40%, providing both excellent wind uplift resistance and vapour diffusion. The underside of the roofing membrane is printed with a thermofusible film, and the top surface is finished with a dark grey mineral slate.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent adhesion to substrate
- APP modified bitumen coating – low temperature flexibility to -18oC
- Polyester / glass composite base with high tensile strength
- Contains PrevENt graphite firewall technology
- Energy efficient torch or hot air application – uses less gas
- Built-in ‘Diamond’ vapour diffusion system
Quadra prevENt T-O is ideal for situations where an economical single layer overlay is required: