Polygum Turbo Hitec prevENt
Polygum Turbo Hitec PrevENt is a high performance waterproofing membrane consisting of a polyester/glass composite carrier, enhanced with a layer of expandable natural graphite crystals, and coated with a high performance APP polymer modified bitumen. The top surface is finished with a dark grey mineral slate and there is an 80mm wide thermofusible film on the longitudinal overlap. The underside of the membrane is also printed with a thermofusible film.
Polygum Turbo Hitec PrevENt is used as a cap sheet in a two layer built-up flat roofing system. The product is also an ideal detailing cap sheet in conjunction with an underlayer membrane to complement the Quadra PrevENt partial bond membrane.
Features & Benefits
- Trilaminate polyester composite reinforcement
- High quality APP bitumen
- High dimensional stability = 0.3%
- 7.5 m length, 4 mm thickness
- Plasticity window 150 °C
- Turbo stud profiling for fast and optimal welding security
- Resistant to the incipient spread of fire according to EN 13501-5: Broof class (t1, t2, t3), t4 after testing according to ENV 1187
- Rapid installation
- Cotntains PrevENt graphite firewall technology
- Also suitable for use as stand-alone high performance APP cap sheet