A high build polyurethane embedment coat incorporating moisture triggered curing system that forms the base of the IKO Polimar EC/UV system. With excellent fluid properties for ease of application, this provides a cost effective, high build, high solids coat that offers superb adhesion. IKO Polimar EC can be applied to a wide range of substrates and facilitates excellent detailing in complex areas.
Features and Benefits
- Premium performance
- Excellent durability and puncture resistance
- Highly flexible in its design application
- 20 year wet on wet application saves time
- For new construction or refurbishment projects
- Suits all roof types
- Applicable for full overlay installations
- Can be applied to existing substrates
- Simplifies complex detailing
- 15 and 20 year designed solutions
- Balcony and walkway design options
Available in both 15 and 20 year designed solutions, IKO Polimar UV is an elastomeric, high build single component polyurethane UV stable topcoat which comprises a blend of moisture triggered polyurethane resins. Once applied, the cured membrane forms a seamless durable waterproof barrier which provides excellent thermal and UV stability for all climatic conditions.
Polimar Liquid Waterproofing 15 & 20 Year Systems Build-up
|20 Year Polimar EC/UV System for Flat Roofs||20 Year Polimar EC/UV System for Pitched Roofs|