Permaphalt Fullbond is a fully bonded polymer modified mastic asphalt
roof waterproofing system for concrete decks.
The Permaphalt Fullbond system comprises Permaphalt and a torch-on underlay, fully bonded to the concrete substrate, thereby eliminating lateral tracking of moisture directly beneath the waterproofing layer.
Fullbond is suitable for inverted flat roofs, podiums, green roofs and roof gardens.
Features and Benefits
- BBA certification
- Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) Approved - Certificate No. 666a
- Fire Performance achieving BS 476: Part 3: FAA
- Advanced polymer modification
- Completely seamless waterproofing
- Fully bonded to substrate
- Long term durability
- Enhanced product stability across a wide temperature range
- High fatigue resistance
- Traditional application
- Manufactured in the UK under BS ISO 9001 Quality Assurance Scheme