Permaphalt is a specially formulated mastic asphalt roofing, using advanced polymer technology to give the ideal combination of long term durability, increased fatigue resistance, improved temperature stability and ease of installation. Permaphalt is the result of extensive research and development, and the careful selection of polymers to provide improved performance in all flat roof specifications.
Permaphalt can be applied to form a continuous waterproof covering over flat, sloped or curved surfaces. It can be worked round pipes, roof lights and other projections to provide a completely seam free membrane.
Permaphalt is the only polymer modified asphalt to gain LPCB approval and is suitable for insulated warm roofs, un-insulated cold roofs and inverted/green roof configurations.
Features and Benefits
- BBA certification
- Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) Approved
- Fire Performance achieving BS 476: Part 3: FAA
- Advanced polymer modification
- Completely seamless waterproofing
- Long term durability
- Enhanced product stability across a wide temperature range
- High Fatigue resistance
- Traditional application
- Manufactured in the UK under BS ISO 9000 Quality Assurance Scheme