Armourplan SG is a polyester fleece-backed PVC membrane suitable for bonding to flat or sloping roofs.
Armourplan SG sheets are partially or fully bonded to the substrate using Spectrabond Low Foaming PU Adhesive or IKOpro Sprayfast FMA Adhesive. Lap joints in the sheets are welded with a hot air gun.
Armourplan SG can be installed onto plywood, OSB / timber boarding, smooth concrete, profiled galvanised steel, woodwool slab or PIR Insulation.
Features and Benefits
- Exceptional mechanical properties and product performance
- Available in either 1.2mm or 1.5mm thicknesses
- High UV resistance and a long service life
- Efficient and safe installation
- Secure seam welding quality
- Aesthetically pleasing finish
- Complete range of accessories available