Next generation TPE polymer technology
Spectraplan roofing systems use the very latest in polymer technology. Incorporating a range of membranes and accessories, these next generation TPE systems combine the best performance characteristics of thermo-plastics (eg PVC) and elastomerics (eg EPDM). This ensures optimum results during installation and in performance.
Spectraplan roofing membranes can be mechanically fastened, adhered or loose laid and ballasted.
Features and Benefits
- Latest polymer technology
- Environmental benefits
- No need for solvent cleaning or preparation
- Compatible with bitumen & expanded polysterene
- High resistance to ageing and wind uplift
- Non capillary construction - does not absob moisture
- Resistance to root penetration
- Excellent welding characteristics
- Complete range of fixings & accessories