Spectraplan D membrane is a non-reinforced TPE membrane for detailing on Spectraplan roof systems. The membrane offers excellent flexibility allowing the material to be formed easily into intricate details ensuring the roof installation is fully waterproofed.
Spectraplan D Membrane is adhered to suitable substrates using Spectraplan TPE Contact Adhesive. All overlaps and joints with are heated welded using suitable hot-air welding equipment.
Spectraplan D membrane can be used to waterproof the joints between Spectraplan membrane coated metal flashing sections and gutter joints or used to form complex details such as pipe penetrations or external corners.
The detailing of a roof is a critical part of completing the build up to ensure maximum waterproofing protection.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent flexibility for complex detailing
- Excellent UV resistance and durability
- Excellent mechanical properties and product performance
- Efficient and safe installation
- Secure seam welding quality