IKO Insulated Hard Edge is a stop batten that combines the properties of an incompressible perimeter edge or gutter termination to prevent cold bridging. IKO Insulated Hard Edge can be used with Felt, Mastic Asphalt, Single Ply and Liquid waterproofing.
Factory engineered to precise tolerances, it features a high performance insulating core of rigid PIR foam and OSB faces that allow for the mechanical attachment of drips and perimeter trims. It is lightweight, stable and available in a full range of thickness options to complement detailing with any insulation board.
Features and Benefits
- Factory engineered to precise tolerances
- Available in different heights & thicknesses
- Easy to fix to a variety of roof decks
- Lightweight & dimensionally stable
- Bonded or mechanically fixed
- Prevents cold bridging
- Easy to handle and transport
- Suitable for fixing drips and trims
- Thermally efficient PIR foam core
- Made using recycled materials
Sections are lightweight, easy to fix and are available in 1200mm lengths ordered on a project specific basis. They form part of an extensive range of components including angled kerbs, tapered battens that suit many applications.
|Product Code||Overall Depth Hard Edge|