Manufactured from environmentally friendly, recyclable polystyrene materials, the Quicktrim product range comprises three basic components: Check Kerb and Drip Edge details supplied in 2.5m lengths, with a Check Kerb External Corner unit that allows positive secure finishing at corner details. Packs contain all the fixing pins and jointing clips required for installation, together with easy to understand, step by step fixing instructions.
The Check Kerb trim prevents water from being shed over roof edges, while the integral compressible foam strip stops water percolating beneath the trim. The two-piece Drip Edge detail clamps the membrane securely in position, ensuring that draining water is directed away from the fascia board and into the external gutter.
The use of Quicktrim provides a rapidly installed, secure solution flat roof perimeter detailing that will enhance the look of any property and blend attractively with UPVC fascias and guttering. Colours available in black and white.
Features and Benefits
- Quick and easy to install – can cut the time taken to waterproof the flat roof of an average domestic extension in half
- Cost effective – no timber kerbs or separate angle fillets required
- Unique design and installation concept – installed after the waterproofing membrane has been completed
- Maintenance free – will not rust or rot
- Environmentally friendly - recyclable polystyrene based materials
- Attractive appearance - enhancing the appearance of flat roof perimeter detailing
- Long lasting performance – retains colour and flexibility
- Black or white finishes – enhancing the appearance flat roof perimeter detailing