Superflex Pipe and Outlet Flashings are used in conjunction with IKO high performance SBS modified roofing systems. Made from 5mm thick homogeneous SBS modified bitumen, they have been specially developed to allow rapid and secure waterproofing of roof pipes and outlets without the need for star-cutting sheet roofing membranes.
Superflex Pipe & Outlet Flashings are supplied in two types, a slate finished version for the surface completion of details and a plain version for use as a reinforcing underlay to a traditionally applied system.
Features and Benefits
- Quick and easy application
- A secure seal to difficult detailing areas
- Torch-on or hot air application
- No cutting or folding required
- Cost effective
- Compatible with Ultra prevENt and Superflex FireBLOC membranes.