IKOpro Fastick Adhesive (insulation)
A two-part high-foaming PU adhesive specifically developed for rapid and high-strength bonding of a wide range of insulation boards. Solvent-free.
Features & Benefits
- BRE-Approved bonding strength
- Can be applied at temperatures down to 0°C
- Cartridge system with less on site waste
- Even faster bonding times
- Precise nozzle application to ensure consistent coverage
- Solvent-free, kind to the environment
- Non-flammable, contractors-safe system
- Products coloured for ease of identification
Developed to minimise proejct time and associated costs, IKOpro Fastick PU Adhesives are supplied in twin-pack plastic cartridges for application with a recommended powered hand applicator tool, allowing the adhesive to be applied precisely and evenly with minimum effort and without waste.
Increase site efficiency with rapid cure times
IKOpro Fastick Adhesives’ solvent-free application benefits from fast chemial curing, saving valuable time on site. The fast-setting characteristics will only vary slightly due to ambient weather conditions, thus preventing downtime due to adverse climatic conditions. As long as the cartridges are stored at room temperature, the adhesives cna be applied at temperatures down to 0°C.
Within just 5 to 10 minutes of application, insulation boards and roofing membranes will be locked down securely so that work can continue. The adhesive if fully cured within 20 to 30 minutes.
- 23 minutes at 5°C
- 10 minutes at 20°C
Typical Warm Roof System