Supertherm 350 XPS insulation is a totally CFC/HCFC-free roof board (100% ozone friendly), suitable for use in inverted roof situations with built-up felt roofing, mastic asphalt, polymeric single-ply and hot-melt liquid systems. They are lightweight and easy to cut and handle on site.
The boards are manufactured with half – lapped edges, for improved thermal performance.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for use in all inverted roof situations
- Rebated board joints
- 100% ozone friendly – totally CFC/HCFC-free
- Ideal for new-build or refurbishment work
- Excellent structural strength
- Systems incorporating Supertherm 350 XPS can be offered with up to a 20-year guarantee
- Manufactured under quality assurance scheme BS ISO 9000: 2000
- Multi-purpose use (built-up felt, mastic asphalt, single-ply, hot-melt liquid systems)
- Thermal conductivity 0.029 – 0.031 W/mK (depending on board thickness)