IKO Carrara is an innovative, ecological roofing membrane, combining a variety of ingenious technologies for the improvement of the environment.
The mineral finishing of IKO Carrara is coated with a special type of titanium dioxide (TiO2). Under the influence of UV rays, the membrane acts as a catalyst and converts nitrogen oxides and sulphur oxides (NOx and SOx), which are contributory factors in the acidification of the environment andthe greenhouse effect, into harmless and environmentally-neutral substances. This IKO “Air Care Technology” results in a contribution to the reduction of the extremely damaging, so-called secondary particle matter in the air.
Features and Benefits:
- Air Care Technology – ingenious mineral finish helps purify harmful gases in the atmosphere
- Life expectancy in excess of 30 years
- Patented IKO “Turbo Profile” for a faster and more secure installation
- Outstanding fire performance with prevENt Firewall Technology
- Extremely tough and durable composite polyester base
- Manufactured using 100% green energy and significant amount of recycled materials
- Low temperature flexibility -15°C