Safestick prevENt high performance self-adhesive bituminous roofing system has been developed specifically for the professional installer and for use where traditional hot application techniques are inappropriate or prohibited by client requirement.
The combination of high tensile polyester bases and SBS elastomeric bitumen coatings, ensures all the tried and trusted benefits of a high performance multi-layer built-up system are achieved with a totally fire safe application technique. In addition,Safestick prevENt also features the IKO Graphite Firewall Technology in the cap sheets, ensuring compliance with the highest UK and European fire performance standards.
As well as being used for full system installations, the Safestick prevENt membranes can also be used as detailing or fire break materials at detail work, when using hot applied systems.
Safestick prevENt Cap Sheet is a high performance self-adhesive capsheet consisting of a graphite treated polyester base, coated with SBS self-adhesive modified bitumen on the reverse and standard SBS modified bitumen on top. It has a brown slate finish on the top surface and a removable release film on the underside.The product has a 100mm plain selvedge along one edge to facilitate lap jointing.
SafeStick PrevENt Underlay is an elastomeric self adhesive underlayer incorporating a robust polyester reinforcement for greater durability. The product has a smooth upper surface that forms an ideal surface for bonding cap sheet and a release film backing.
Features and Benefits
• Fire safe in application– no naked flames used during installation
• Fire safe in service – PrevENt Graphite Fire Wall Technology
• Meets highest UK and European fire performance standards: EN 1187 Parts 1, 2, 3 and 4 (BS 476: Part 3: 2004)
• Easy installation – self adhesive/heat welding, no gas torches or hot bitumen required
• High strength – tough polyester based membranes
• SBS elastomeric bitumen coating (low temperature flexibility -20°C)
• Application in temperatures as low as 5°C
• Comprehensive guarantees available covering materials, workmanship and design
• Ideal for use as complete roof waterproofing, or as a fire safe detailing option