IKO Mach Two membranes are comprised of a polyester glass-fibre composite reinforcement with exceptional mechanical strength and stability. The upper surface finish reinforcement is surfaced with green, black or brown mineral granules and has a fleece finish to the underside.
It is a bituminous single-ply waterproofing membrane for use as either a partially bonded system using a specified IKO polyurethane adhesive, or as a mechanically-fastened system. The membrane may be used on either insulated or uninsulated roofs in conjunction with the other IKO Systems products.
- BBA Approved (Certificate No 00/3760)
- PrevENt Graphite Fire Wall Technology – LPCB Approved
- Flame-free system
- PU adhered or mechanically fixed options
- Single layer, highly robust membrane
- Superior puncture resistance
- Rapid, clean and safe installation
- SBS elastomeric bitumen coating (low temp flexibility -20°C)
- Rapid sealing of laps