Permapark LWS is a next generation, lightweight surfacing system for car parks, combining the best properties of liquid waterproofing and mastic asphalt.
The Permapark LWS system has been designed to take car park design and construction to a completely new level. It offers ultra fast installation, exceptional durability and incorporates the reassurance of specifically formulated waterproofing technology guaranteed to withstand the highest levels of car or HGV traffic for up to 20 years.
Permapark LWS uniquely offers a significant reduction in weight when compared to standard mastic asphalt paving systems, making it the perfect choice for elevated
vehicle decks regardless of size or volume of traffic. The result of extensive research and development, this innovative solution offers the combined reassurance of a three part system, with each part working harmoniously to deliver the highest standards of waterproofing, deck surfacing and final detailing.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight compared with alternative car park systems
- Fast curing system, increasing the speed of installation
- Ideal for where there are lots of details that need to be waterproofed quickly and easily
- Liquid waterproofing with the reassurance of a durable mastic asphalt wearing layer
- Effective 1.5mm or 2mm waterproofing layers, making it thinner and ideal for multi-storey applications
- Economical refurbishment solution
Permapark LWS System Build-Up
Permapark LWS System
IKO Car Park Brochure