Enertherm CF is a totally CFC/HCFC free, rigid polyisocyanurate foam insulation board, faced on both sides with a mineral-coated glass fibre. The highly efficient closed cell foam core has a thermal conductivity as low as 0.024W/mK and easily achieves required U-values with standard thickness boards.
The current requirements for thermal insulation are set out in Building Regulations Approved Documents L1A/L1B and L2A/L2B 2010: Conservation of fuel and power.
Features and Benefits
- For use with polymeric single ply membranes
- High insulation value (declared thermal conductivity as low as 0.024W/mK)
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Rot proof, durable and maintenance free
- Totally CFC/HCFC free (Zero Ozone Depletion Potential) with a Global Warming Potential (GWP) of 3