CFC/HCFC Rigid Polyisocyanurate Insulation [PIR]
Supertherm MG is a totally CFC/HCFC free, rigid polyisocyanurate foam insulation board, faced on both sides with perforated (mineral-coated) glass tissue. The highly efficient closed cell foam core has an exceptionally low thermal conductivity of 0.027 W/mK and easily achieves required U values with a minimum thickness.
Supertherm MG is suitable for flat roofing use beneath standard and polymer modified mastic asphalt, mechanically fixed polymeric/bituminous single ply membranes, and built-up felt roofing systems. (See application section for full details).
Features and Benefits
• Totally CFC/HCFC free
• Fire-performance polyisocyanurate foam core
• Full range of thicknesses to meet appropriate Building Regulations
• Lightweight and easy to handle
• High insulation value thermal conductivity 0.027 W/mK
• Rot proof, durable and maintenance free
• Tapered / cut-to-falls boards also available
Technical Data Sheets